This is by far the most valuable, effective, and powerful technique to burn karma, let go of old habits, beliefs, and thought patterns, and transform negative emotional energy into positive healing energy that I have found so far…
These techniques are so simple and easy to perform that they seem almost too good to be true.
A lot of techniques require months and years of practice before any noticeable results occur, maybe you’ve had this experience before.
Thankfully, this is not the case with the Six Healing Sounds. They work the first time, every time.
Massive Shifts In As Little as 5-10 minutes a day…
I’ve created a 90 minute digital audio MP3 course that will teach you step by step how to practice this powerful meditation in as little as 5 or 10 minutes a day. This course is one part education and one part guided meditation.
You will gain a deeper understanding between your mind-body and your emotions.
You will see how your emotions whether good or bad, affect your organs.
The cool thing: This is not a theoretical or philosophical thing. This is something you can really sense and feel in your own body.
This audio course empowers you and teaches you how to transform negative energy into positive, healing energy.
The fact is: We all deal with stress every single day. We all deal with negative emotional energy everyday…But we have never really learned how to deal with it and transform it into something positive.
So instead the energy tends to accumulate and undermine our mental, emotional. spiritual, and physical health…
This is why we need the Six Healing Sounds…
We Must Learn To Recyce and Transform Negative Energy…
Everything is energy. If we want to confront negative emotional energy, rather than seeking to destroy it or to dump it out, we must use techniques to transform negative, sick energy into positive, loving, healing energy.
The primary techniques we must use are The Inner Smile and the Six Healing Sounds.
Negative emotions are stored in the body’s organs. Over time, the accumulation of the negativity erodes the organs health.
The Six Healing Sounds work to transform the negative energy stored in the organs and to transform it into positive, healing energy. This works better than holding onto negativity or dumping it out onto someone else because such emotional venting only serves to pass an emotional virus onto another and, via the law of karma, eventually that same negativity will come back to us.
Unfortunately, as we mature and encounter more stress in our daily lives, negative emotions such as fear, anger, impatience, worry, sadness, and grief often consume a lot of our energy. The negative emotions have negative effects on the internal organs and glands, draining our life-force and undermining our health.
I believe that real “emotional intelligence” is a process of recognizing emotions by their effects on the body, and using exercises that transform the negative emotions into positive energy.
The best way to do this is to practice the Six Healing Sounds and the Inner Smile techniques.
These techniques focus on the five organ systems: the heart, the lungs, the kidneys, the liver/gall bladder, and the stomach/spleen.
The Organs and Emotions Are One and The Same…
- The heart is associated with the negative emotions of arrogance and hate and the positive virtues of kindness and love. Recent scientific research shows that feelings of love and appreciation strongly influence the heart’s rhythm and its relationship to the body’s physiological systems.
- The lungs are associated with the negative emotions of sadness and depression, and the positive virtues of courage and righteousness. Emotional depression is often recognized by a physical depression and collapse of the chest and lungs.
- The kidneys are associated with the negative emotion of fear and the positive emotions of gentleness and kindness. Fear is closely related to the activity of the adrenal glands that lie on top of the kidneys. The adrenal glands secrete adrenalin and noradrenalin when stimulated by the body’s fight-or-flight response.
- The liver is associated with the negative emotion of anger and the positive emotions of generosity and forgiveness. Physiologically, the liver is important for storing and rapidly releasing glucose into the blood. The energy of anger requires the rapid availability of metabolic energy stores in the body.
- The stomach/spleen are associated with the negative emotions of worry and anxiety and the positive emotions of fairness and openness. Most people will be familiar with the “butterflies” and “knots” in the stomach which are related to worry and anxiousness.
We are each responsibile for the emotions that arise within, regardless of the external events that trigger the emotions.
These exercises take us into our bodies and transform emotions by transforming the associated physiological systems.
The Inner Smile and Six Healing Sounds direct our attention to the body’s organs and associated qualities. We visualize each organ, cleansing the organ and transforming negative emotional energies into positive virtues.
These exercises help balance and integrate our sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, promoting health, resilience, and vitality.
Here’s What You Need To Know…
I’ve put together a digital audio MP3 course that will take you step by step through a Guided Meditation of the Six Healing Sounds and Inner Smile.
The guided meditation itself will take only 10 – 15 mins per day. The cool thing is, once you learn it, you can do it as little or as long as you like…5 minutes or 50 minutes…It’s up to you.
The course is just over and hour and half long and is divided into two parts.
Part One is Educational and Part Two is the guided meditation.
The MP3’s are available as an instant download after you checkout.
Total Running Time: One hour and 32 Mins
The meditation itself will only take you 10 – 15 minutes per day.
2. What Are The Six Healing Sounds
In this section I teach you the History of the Six Healing Sounds, Where they came from, and What a few Taoist masters have to say about them.
3. Why Practice The Six Healing Sounds
In this section I teach you exactly why you need to practice this meditation. I explain all of the theory in very simple, easy to understand terms.
4. When and How Often To Practice The Six Healing Sounds
I teach you When and How often you should practice
5. The amazing differences I have noticed from this practice
I teach you some of profound changes I have noticed from this simple and easy practice.
6. The Physical and Emotional Connection
In this section I teach you how each organ stores both positive and negative emotions and how this affects our physical and emotional health.
7. What is The Inner Smile technique?
I teach you exactly what The Inner Smile Is, The Benefits, and How To Practice it.
8. Instruction On How To Practice
In this section I teach you exactly how to practice the meditation so that when you sit down to do it you can be completely calm and at peace.
9. Thank You
10. The Six Healing Sounds and Inner Smile Meditation
In this section I take you by the hand and guide you step by step through the Six Healing Sounds and The Inner Smile.
Your Investment: $11.99
Please Note: This is a digital audio MP3 audio course. Your MP3’s will be available as an instant download after you check out.